Re: [LUG] WYSIWYG HTML Editor

No, i didn't bother.

I'm fairly sure wine doesn't recommend emulating XP or 2K.

Crossover might. In fact i think i remember reading that either that or
the transgaming thing (probably crossover) does. So maybe more luck with
crossover, but for me i'm happy emulating win98 since the few things that
i want wine for don't work under XP anyway.

I'm meant to be working on porting something over to linux that doesn't
work under XP although when the company will send the code over so i can
start is anyone's guess :O)

Martin.