Re: [LUG] Gentoo 2005.0 anyone??

He he, okay, i know i shouldn't reply to my own posts, but...

I've just spent HOURS getting a few things working and guess what?

The 2005.0 install CDs and (hopefully, just checking) live CDs have now
appeared on the mirrors - they weren't there earlier, honest guv!!

SO, ignore my request.

Ta,
Martin.