Re: [LUG] Kmail pop3 mail delete

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 10:11:39 +0000, Martin White <martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The other day i mentioned in a thread that it would be really useful if you
could have a feature in kmail to leave all the messages on the server and
only delete mail from the server when it was deleted from the trash.

As far as i'm aware you've never been able to do this with kmail, indeed it's
always been considered one of kmail's shortcomings, but in a post where i
made this comment it was stated that you could already do this.

Can anyone tell me how please? I could really use it since my ISP has a 20MB,
500 email limit on the server storage.

Also, can Thunderbird do this?

--
~ Ben Goodger