Re: [LUG] Development (this might be long!)

PS:

I also did a stint of about 6 months with C#. What can i say. It was a fairly
nice language but it put me off languages with a virtual machine for life.
Spent weeks chasing an illegal operation which turned out to be in the VM
with absolutely SQUAT i could do about it aside from code around the problem
rather than fixing the problem. Swore i'd never use a language with a VM
again.

Now what am i doing? Java!! Pah! my life seems to go round in circles!! At
least i've not had a similar problem with java yet.