Re: [LUG] MS Locks in UK Schools

On Sunday 13 March 2005 18:59, Aaron Trevena wrote:
The only difference between
enron and Microsoft is that MS actually makes a profit

I've heard that the only reason MS still makes
a profit is because of the dodgy way it sells
shares...

...I'm not a business expert, and don't know the
ins and outs of it, but there is something that
doesn't add up with their share dealing aparently,
and without their share dealing they would be
making a loss, or so I heard anyway.

Anton