Re: [LUG] Council Presidency "Adopts" Software Patent Agreement

Quoting Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

7 March 2005 -- The Council Presidency today declared the software
agreement of 18 May 2004 to have been adopted, in violation of the
procedural rules and in spite of the evident lack of a qualified
[etc...etc...snipped]

Can I make a suggestion. Can we have a seperate mailing list for discussion
and news on software patents. I really do not think this falls under mission
statement for the DCLUG (Or DCGLUG) at
http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_adm/mission.html

Pete Hatton