Re: [LUG] The Gadget Show

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 22:23 +0000, Terence McCarthy wrote:

Yes, it's sad, isn't it? Those who know about Linux so often are too ignorant or
stupid to call it GNU/Linux.

Still, carry on with the evangelising I say.

Terence

I would like to disagree with your assertion that I am either ignorant
or stupid because I don't call it GNU/Linux.  Quite frankly, going round
calling people names because they don't happen to subscribe to using the
same name for something as you do is pretty ignorant.

Alex.