Re: [LUG] Libranet

Richard Brown wrote:

Hi Guys

Just retrieved my Linux box and have set-up Libranet. Just wondered what to do next!

Do I type apt-get upgrade? Is it a good idea to install synaptic?

As far as I know synaptic is installed in the base system. Libranet comes with an adminstration tool called adminmenu (Xadminmenu for the gui version). If you click on the packages tab you get various options, one of which is to upgrade to the latest Libranet.

Cheers,

Pete