[LUG] Firefox and the URL of the enemy

Hi

Just read on the inquirer that if you type

http://http:// in to the firefox browser (note the extra http://)

you get taken directly to the website of a certain company in redmond, WA which will remain nameless

any idea why,

weird eh, suffice to say, my firewall considers the said company website to be dangerous and filters it, hehe

Now try the same thing in IE, and it don't er work, hmm

Perhaps we need to submit a bug report and get it to point elsewhere

just curious

paul
--

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit.
www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source.
Open source,  don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org