Re: [LUG] Fedora, Internet access

I was explaining that I was experiencing problems getting onto the net with my
other computer.  I do not think I explained very well Neil, sorry.

I have two computers sharing a router.  Lets now ignore this computer, it is
fine.

The other computer (the "main" one) was working fine last night.  Today Fedora
3 can not access the net (If I try email I get "could not connect to host
mail.force9.net", if I try the browser I get "The connection was refused when
attempting to contact www.whatever").

The computer can see the router, which looks fine.  Both computers can ping
each other.

Boot the offending computer into Windows, I can access the net.  Boot the
offending computer into Feather Linux (stand alone CD quite fun), it can
access the net.  Boot into Fedora 3, no access to the net.

I have not changed anything as root, so I assume I have done something really
silly, but I can not sort it out.  The only other thing that hase changed is
that I downloaded some updates yesterday.  Could they have screwed somthing?
(I can not remember what they all were).

Peter