[LUG] Post

Its all down to individual mail servers, and ISP's. Some ISP's throw a lot of
money at a nice system that seems to have banks of smtp servers that collect
mail as fast as they can and then distribute it to pop3 servers. I can have
almost real time chat on email with some people. Other mail serves and ISP's
have less power, or very high volume and just can't process mail that
quickly.

Gmails user/volume/server_power ratio must be more favourable than your pop3
server?

Got this on the gmail server. But as my last post suggests I am receiving no emails now! And if I write an email to myself then I receive it quite quickly. Even if the email is posted by somebody else I still receive them within minutes.

Rich