Re: [LUG] GIMP problem

What happened was that I pushed the file up, issued an invitation,
found it didn't work so quickly fired off a warning. Then I realised
what I had done wrong and fixed it. The discussion seems to have
veered off, as they do, to a comparison of browsers. I'll have a
look at the validation though and (one day) I might try inkscape.
Meanwhile, Ben, I don't see why using GIMP is 'erroneous' if it does
the job ok and happens to do many more things I don't need.
Also you are still top-posting.

Tony Sumner