Re: [LUG] OT: CMS

Visit http://sourceforge.net and type "cms" into the search box. There
were plenty of dedicated news-based CMS's last time I looked.

We use the Plone CMS (www.plone.org) here at the school. Can't rate it
highly enough. Even complete novices here were productive with Plone after
about ten minutes training/trial and error. And, of course, it's free.

Hi

I have been using Xoops and also Wordpress cms systems. I know
Wordpress is actually a blogger! What I would like to do is find a
simplified cms. Both systems employ registration and other add-ons that
I would like to leave out. A simple news posting ability! Does anybody
know of a php/mysql system?

Thanks

Rich