Re: [LUG] My computer.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 08:03:20 +0000
Richard Brown wrote:

Hi Jon

Are you serious! I didn't think you could do this to a computer. I
presumed the beige boxes were compulsory!!! I suppose the target is to
rid the world of clothes and fill the wardrobe with computer
equipment?!

So what is it set-up. What board, ram, disks etc....

Rich

2003Rig looks like a Slot 1 processor and it has an AMD logo on it.  And it's
running Outlook (Express?)!  Shame on you, Jon.
2004Rig looks like it could be the same toy, but with a few minor modifications.
Nice Zalman, by the way.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.