Re: [LUG] ADSL Speeds

Grant Sewell wrote:

Check your mirror. The nearest physical mirror isn't always the fastest. I have, on occasion, had better download speeds from Texas than I have from France or UK.

As a general rule I pick a mirror where the local population are asleep ;) USA are between 4-8 hours behind us and Australia is 8-12 ahead, so one of those two usually does me OK :)

Kind regards,

Julian

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.6 - Release Date: 07/02/2005