[LUG] kde telephone dialer

Hi
once long ago I used to use the Lotus Organizer. This amongst other things would enable you to dial phone numbers from the address book entries, saving all that picking up the handset and pushing buttons (or was it sticking a digit in the dial back then?) stuff.

The kde address book has a slot for a call to a script to do this. Does anyone know of such a script/app? I did find one once, but since then have lost it and all details of what it was. No amount of googling seems to get me back to it - anyone got any ideas (or scripts)?

Thanks
   Simon