[LUG] meeting -

A big thank you to everyone who made the meeting, and a big thank you for helping me get debian up and running.

Just arrived today is the stuff I sent for from Suse, this includes

The Novell Migration to Linux : Real Business Value
Why Choose Novell for Linux
Novell Linux Desktop 9
Novell Open enterprise Server
Novell Nterprise Linux Services

Not bad for free really as there are lots of copies of each.

So I have lots of reading.

I will put these in packs and drop off to a few people locally, and see if I can push Linux a bit more here. Next meeting will bring along if I can so people can take away.

In the meantime I will keep looking for a meeting venue with Internet connection for perhaps a daytime meeting, where we can perhaps focus on a specific topic. Then we can use the rugby club for discussion meetings.

Now that there is a gap in the software patent issue,it gives us time to re group, and refocus our efforts against this, the fight is not over but at least we have a chance to get our voices heard on the subject.

Paul

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date: 03/02/05