Re: [LUG] sme server for multiple domains

Apologies i mean mail domains, for those of you not familiar with sme server, it basically turns an old box into a gateway/mail server which is all easily configured via a web interface.  However it only supports a single domain.  I am looking for something similar that supports multiple domains and can be setup quickly and easily for small businesses (say 20 users) and can collect mail via pop (dial up) or smtp feed (broadband).  I am not really keen on trying to configure sendmail to do the job