[no subject]

I think there also is a pre-compiled stage as well.

IIRC, the package management system they use is called Portage?

I tried the AMD64 version on my PC, ended up having a few problems as I w=
as=20
following the online documentation and trying to install it, unfortanatel=
y I=20
only had one monitor and some bits were a pain.

I think if you want to try Gentoo, print the installation documentation o=
ff=20
and have a spare working PC just in case you get stuck.

Rob