Re: [LUG] A couple of problems with my lappy...

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:38:10 -0000
Julian Hall wrote:

In short Grant, I think you're in with "WinModem of the sound cards"
territory, ie stony ground.  Hopefully I'm wrong :)

Kind regards,

Julian

I *hope* you're wrong, but it isn't the end of the world if I have to live without
sound.

I *really* can't stand it when people use the ol' "whoosh" sfx in their PowerPoints
- it's certainly something that I don't do, and have never done, in any PP or
Impress presentations.  It's not like I'll be watching movies or anything with a
system spec like that, so I can't honestly say that I'll miss the sound.  I just
don't like owning hardware that doesn't play nicely with my favourite system.

Hey ho.

Cheers.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.