Re: [LUG] Rocketraid 1640 sata controller setup ....

Thanks for that Grant.

Highpoint have at last responded to inform me that contrary to the info on
their site, none of their precompiled drivers are matched to AMD 64 and
suggested I compile an open source one and load it at runtime via the
ramdisk.

After a bit of headscratching - it now all works!!!!!!

I will go back and play with dd again though when I have 5 mins (probably
about 2014 I guess)

Thanks again for help

David