[LUG] Fedor 2 Kernel Updates

Hi

I keep Fedora Up to date using the Update Tool.  Fine.  However I now find I
have a number of Kernels.  I can "comment" them out on the bootloader, no
problem. (No real risk if I screw up, either).

However in /boot each kernel appears  to have 4 files, Config, initrid,
system.map and vmlinux.

Do I just delete them all (in / boot) apart from the 4 which refer to my
current kernel? (Real risk If I screw up).

Thanks

Peter