Re: [LUG] Monitor problems in FC3

On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 15:12:40 +0000
Ben Goodger wrote:

Oops.

Um, I was referring to the monitor's out-of-range errors, which mean I
can't do anything with the system after X is loaded.

~Ben

Yes, I know what "out of range" is all about, but *how did you get there*?
Presumably you're not getting "out of range" when it was running in 800x600, so what
exactly have you done that has now resulted in this?  You are trying to change the
default resolution of your GUI setup... by which method?  It could be that the
"ScanLines" setting is wrong... but I don't know that for sure.  What tool are you
using/did you use to try and change your GUI settings?

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.