Re: [LUG] OT: Signature Tag Line

John Palmer wrote:

Also : "One God, one faith, one baptism" - St Paul :-)
I guess there are lots of other convenient rhetorical triplets that
could be cited : Adolf H****r wasn't particularly original !

Regarding names in general, I'm sure there are instances where the names of people we all think of as heroes in our own culture are anathema to others. Churchill, Roosevelt, JFK, among others. Do we not use quotes from Blair or Bush because they may offend? Bible quotes may offend those of other faiths for example. I personally feel it is a tad oversensitive to be advocating sanitising or censoring sig files. However that's just my own opinion :)

Kind regards,

Julian