Re: [LUG] HELP

On Saturday 11 December 2004 18:35, Kelly Jones wrote:
I would go for Mandrake if you are a Newbie, i used to be a big fan of
Suse but always found the documentation and support a bit poor compared
to other Distro's.

I do like mandrake and I am still running it on my desktop at home but I find
myself torn between mandrake and Debian now. I like both!, mandrake has a
heavily modified kernel that does support a LOT of hardware out of the box,
its urpmi package upgrade system is not bad either its not "great" as it is
built on top or rpm but it helps a lot and makes upgrades easy and sorts out
dependincies automaticly.

--

Robin Cornelius
robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx