Re: [LUG] Boot Floppies

Rich

I would be happy to help - mail me off list and we can arrange a meet.

James

At 10:08 04/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:
Hi Guys

Is anybody in the Cornwall area available to help me create a couple of boot floppies for Debian. I have the disks and I have a copy of Debian burnt to CD-Rom, I just can't use it because the PC I've got won't boot to CD-Rom!

I really would like to do this asap.

Thanks for your help.

Rich
www.littlebigfoot.org.uk
"How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of the messenger bringing good news." Isaiah 52 v 7 (The Message)