[LUG] Fwd: DTI Software Patents meeting, 14 Dec: FFII urgent feedback request

If anyone else has written to their MP or MEP about software patents, please
let the me know urgently.

I don't want to send the form to the public archive, but I'll forward it
privately to anyone who has written to their MP.

-- FFII Urgent Feedback Request --- 29 November 2004 --
+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++
-- Please redistribute widely --

     DTI SOFTWARE PATENTS MEETING, 14th DECEMBER

(see news http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/11/09/patent_charm/ )

Whether or not you are going to the meeting, if you have ever
written to your MP at Westminster about software patents, please
fill in the check-boxes in the questionnaire at the end of this
email, and reply the whole thing back to:  dti_0412 (at) ffii.org.uk

Further information on the evils of software patents at
   http://www.nosoftwarepatents.com/

If you have not already done so, please send us a copy of any mail
you have sent to your MP to us at   uk-parl-sent @ ffii.org.uk

You might also like to adapt the contents as public testimony for
    http://www.protectinnovation.org/
These make even more impact if you can cite numbers of jobs or real
turnover, at risk from software patents.

--

Neil Williams