Re: [LUG] Re: Who's best for Broadband in Plymouth?

I'd say Plus.net are pretty good.  I used them last year for a while, and
never really had any big problems with them.  Their newsgroup feed was a bit
patchy, but other than that I didn't have any issues.

You might find though that the £14.99 a month rate might be capped at 1GB per
month, I certainly remember seeing this with their 2MBit broadband.

Plus.net's offices are based in Sheffield near the Don Valley Statdium, just a
couple of tram stops from where Telewest and E-Buyer.com are based.

Rob

Quoting tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

Andrew Rogers writes:

Does anyone know a good broadband provider that can provide unlimited
access and self install at a good rate?

Might be worth checking out http://www.plus.net  they are currently
offering
1Mbps for new entrants at 14.99/month. This is ADSL and I think they are in

Leeds. Distance doesn't matter does it?

Tony Sumner
(also tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)