[LUG] Testing surround sound...?

Hi all.

I've just relieved my local "recycling centre" of a set of Cambridge SoundWorks 4.1
speakers.  Plugged it all together, plugged into the green+black ports on my SBLive
(emu10k1) board.  Everything seems to be working fine, but I would ideally like to
be able to test each channel individually.

Anyone know of an programme (CLI or GUI - I'm not fussy) that allows you to send a
mono soundfile to an individual channel?

Cheers.

Grant.
--
Artificial intelligence is no match for nuratal stidutipy.