RE: [LUG] More On The Patents/M$ Agenda

Title: RE: [LUG] More On The Patents/M$ Agenda

>I am not "anti-American", indeed I am far from it - but that doesn't stop me seeing the "warts and all".

Americans are fiercely patriotic.  Grouping USA/Microsoft together as one target can mean criticism of Microsoft is seen as criticism of the USA.  That undermines the Open Source movement in that country.  Persuade people that Open Source is the American Dream and that Microsoft's activities are un-American then you would be onto a winner.

Clive

http://www.star.net.uk