Re: [LUG] More On The Patents/M$ Agenda

alan wrote:
On 2004.11.18 18:31 Sadie Brinham wrote:

alan wrote:

On 2004.11.18 16:50 "Darke, Clive" wrote:

Microsoft haven't tried to , or intend to try to, patent any internet
protocols.
They have issued licenses for internet protocols which they do not own.
I stumbled upon Msofts search engin accidentily last week. I was going to
post the URL to see what you guys thought (did'nt get around to it clearly).
I've an idea it is their attempt to out google google that I've heard
rumours of. My instant reaction was.....WHY?. I'll try to find it......
Jon Davey.