Re: [LUG] More On The Patents/M$ Agenda

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:06:12 +0000
paul sutton <zen14920@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since when did MS make international law, ?

Since they bought the American government, and have laws passed (with other
quasi-monopolist groups and US oligopolies) to suit themselves.

The US then foists these ideas/laws onto others. Why do we go along with this? Why
are we giving the Americans everything they want in the way of information on UK
citizens who wish to travel to America, for example, and getting nothing in return?

Because they have the clout, and behind the clout are the pressure groups, and the
money men of M$ and others.

It don't look good with an America defensive and aggressive at the same time.
Remember the school-boy joke?

"What do you call a (select minority/majority group of your choice) with a
machine-gun?" "Sir!"

Terence