Re: [LUG] A debian diary

On Sunday 14 November 2004 1:18 pm, Sadie Brinham wrote:
Thanks,Tony.That was a really enjoyable read.I'm in much the same position
with the development edition of Yoper.I'm not sure whether there is an AMD
64 version of Debian,but I do know Woody didn't take too kindly to the TFT
monitor on the Duron.It was going so well prior to that.

My first port of call in ALL such situations in Knoppix. If Knoppix works,
Debian will work, it's all down to the config. With a working Knoppix
XF86Config, you're half-way home.

--

Neil Williams