Re: [LUG] ISDN Trouble - Hardware maybe

On 13/11/2004, "Simon Avery" <flash@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Simon Waters wrote:

 Old style PCI Speedway terminal adaptor?

Yep, got one in my drawer here.

So far that is the best offer. Unless someone in Exeter is going to save
me a drive to Hennock.

I'll take up the Speedway offer anyway - a spare won't hurt. I'll
email you seperately. Just to check though BT changed the model and not
the name and the later one doesn't have a Linux driver that I know of,
I think it should have an AVM ISDN Felix ME2 chip, and a Siemens chip,
and three UMEC.

I've established it isn't the GNU/Linux software, or the PC hardware.

Just leaves the ISDN card, the HH box, and Demon to go - this is slow
progress - but I guess I've proved conclusively that it is off-topic
here :(

Thanks to those that called etc.