[LUG] the simpsons

My previous attempt at sending this failed, because majordomo thought it was a messeage to get off the list anyway. here it is again

Hi

Did anyone see the simpsons on Wednesday, the halloween one, in the sub episode the raven they have bart dressed as the raven, and he looked very much like Tux, the linux penguin, if the head was more rounded, then it would look even more like him,

Not that I am suggesting that Tux is evil , far from it,

Just thought if anyone else noticed the similarity.

Paul