[LUG] Kontact Auto Start

Hi

How to I make Kontact (KDE PIM) auto start, when I log in, I think I may have to copy it to somewhere like Autostart, but I can't find it, even if I enter a period . to display hidden files within /home/myusername

do I have to create this, or am I looking in the wrong place. I can't find anything in the settings or configuration for kontact.

Once it's started it just runs in the background with a icon on the task bar, but Ideally if it auto starts I actually get the reminders for things.

Thanks

Paul