Re: [LUG] cdrom sets

Thanks, for that,

I have downloaded openoffice 1.1.1, but I have a copy of the oo,org cdrom from linux emporium, which is in there at present,

I will look in to the updates and put on a cdrom with mozilla / firebird and related stuff as these are all small and should fit on a cdrom.

Gentoo 2004.2 is one up from what I have. which was from a cover cdrom, if I copy this and put this in the folder with a note to get the latest version nearer to the meeting.

Thanks again

Paul

Gentoo 2004.2 bootable iso ? (~40Mb)
Updates for Smoothwall 2.0 (~10Mb)
IPCOP 1.4 (and additional updates if available) (~30Mb)
Also OOo is now @ v1.1.3

HTH

Neil

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org