Re: [LUG] cdrom sets

On Sunday 31 October 2004 20:30, paul sutton wrote:
I am trying to put together a set of cdroms which can be used at Lug
meets,  I broght my current linux collection to our last meet and this
proved useful as It contained debian which neil used to install on
Tony's laptop,

So far I have included in this
openoffice 1.1.1
gnu win II
Open CD 1.4
(ok these are not exactly 100% linux but could be handy)

Debian single cdrom - which has a very basic iso. about 200mb which
installs enough of a base system for it to be connected to the net and
updated / installed on line.  (This will be handy for meets where there
is no internet connection or enough time for a whole install)

I am currently trying to download this,

Knoppix 3.6
smoothwall 2.0
slackware 10 (2cd's)
Linux documentation cdrom (from linux emporium) I have a older copy of
this but it's useful.

Gentoo 2004.2 bootable iso ? (~40Mb)
Updates for Smoothwall 2.0 (~10Mb)
IPCOP 1.4 (and additional updates if available) (~30Mb)
Also OOo is now @ v1.1.3

HTH

Neil