[LUG] cdrom sets

I am trying to put together a set of cdroms which can be used at Lug meets, I broght my current linux collection to our last meet and this proved useful as It contained debian which neil used to install on Tony's laptop,

So far I have included in this
openoffice 1.1.1
gnu win II
Open CD 1.4
(ok these are not exactly 100% linux but could be handy)

Debian single cdrom - which has a very basic iso. about 200mb which installs enough of a base system for it to be connected to the net and updated / installed on line. (This will be handy for meets where there is no internet connection or enough time for a whole install)

I am currently trying to download this,

Knoppix 3.6
smoothwall 2.0
slackware 10 (2cd's)
Linux documentation cdrom (from linux emporium) I have a older copy of this but it's useful.

I am not really sure what else to include, however my intention is to have enough to be useful at any given lug meet and also less to carry as this is my third cdrom carry case for Linux, however this one is going to be specially for lug meetings.

I bought a 24 cd wallet in paignton for £1. Not looking to fill it up completely, (leaving some spare incase I am given any cd's at meetings)

I would be grateful for any ideas on this, and also do people think it's a good idea?

Paul