Re: [LUG] GNU/LINUX DOOM 3 BINARIES OUT!!!

I think you can download the linux binary for free, only you pay for the main game parts, like the old doom.wad file, I got the gane already. Now I have finally got the nvidia drivers working I may even be able to get it (doom3) working under Linux, and assuming a few of my other games work under linux, it;s nearly bye bye windows time, yes, finally.

And not before time I guess.

Of course you will then have someone with a Suse 9.1 set up, a dsl connection and clueless when it comes to firewalls, security etc, (until i read my firewalls book of course).

Anyway I have printed some more flyers off, and chnaged a few to GNU/LINUX User group. Which as Matt said is better description,

Paul

Matt Lee wrote:

Hope this is not going to be considered offtopic by non doom fans

It's not-free software, is it? Like assuming you paid for the CD... do they offer anything free software?

I'm assuming they'll do it sometime.

matt