[LUG] GB direct course and downloading

The GB direct Linux course is now fully printed out,

I have also downloaded a copy of mozilla, etc for linux / windows and will
stick on a cdrom along with a copy of openoffice w32 and linuxintel for
thursday in case anyone wants a copy.

A question

I have been trying to download openoffice.org,  under windows / mozilla the
download just stops,  i have just tried it under linux and the same thing
happens again, it seems the file is not all there, I am at this moment trying
a different mirror,

as it's the win32 version I guess people won't be that bothererd really.

does anyone want anything specific downloading for thursday, ? If I can do it
then I will.

Paul