Re: [LUG] What did I do wrong - cd burning issue

On Sunday 03 Oct 2004 20:42, Paul Sutton wrote:
Hi
The burning process went fine, however when I came to look at the cd, the
home page displayed fine,  the links worked fine,  but the pictures on the
album pages did not appear, and the links to the larger photos worked but
did not display the larger image,  just a new page with place holder.

Have I done something wrong or simply overlooked something.  I used
konqurer initally to look at the page, but then tried mozilla with the same
problem.

I get errors when trying to view the cd in windows also, it seems to point
to a path problem, but all i am doing is copying a directory tree to a
cdrom.  so it should work, esp as the files work locally and on the
internet.

Have you got any symlinks in the source tree?

Tony