Re: [LUG] some noisy doctor quoted on NHS and Open Source.

I read in the IT magazine at the tech that there is a patch to patch a problem you get when installing SP2. So I would make a few extra back up points.

Lol

Paul

Goes away to do 10 Windows XP SP2 updates and 100 System restore points.

Julian

PAIGNTON RUGBY CLUB ARE LOOKING FOR SPONSORS.

Options include Ball, and match sponsorship, Team Sponsorship
and advertising banners which last the whole season (September - May 1st)

Please visit. www.paigntonrugby.co.uk - click sponsorship for details.

Linux -

Free your mind, save money, Use Linux and open source. Open source, don't get left in the dark ages, migrate now.
www.linux.org