Re: [LUG] some noisy doctor quoted on NHS and Open Source.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Midgley" <amidgley2@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [LUG] some noisy doctor quoted on NHS and Open Source.

On Thursday 30 September 2004 21:58, Adrian Midgley wrote:
http://osborne.defoam.net/public/images/nhsossgp.png
http://82.152.46.201/public/images/nhsossgp.png
Sorry, careless lack of translation of address.

Hi Adrian,

As a lifelong "enduser" with what might be called a season ticket to the NHS
in the form of Spina Bifida, I like the idea of Linux for widespread NHS
use.  Reliability, speed and of course major cost savings.  I especially
like the mention of millions of pounds of savings, which I'm sure you'll
agree would be much better spent on patient care.  Anyway that's in danger
of turning into a political rant which is not what the group is about so
I'll shush now :)

Kind regards,

Julian