Re: Time Warp ? [LUG] Mandrake 10.1 CE-Available For Public Download

On Thursday 30 Sep 2004 20:35, Tom Brough wrote:

Sorry,Tom,

I'll do that-I have been experiencing cron "temporal rifts" on this Mandrake
10 box.

Tell you what,I'll boot up the Suse 9.1 machine and see if that helps.:)
I'll send a test mail from Suse at 22.00 hrs:)

Sadie

Hi Sadie,

Welcome to DCGLUG. Could you please check your system clock for me as
for some reason your mails are comming to me dated 36+ hours from
present.

Thanks

Tom.

* Linux- The Mac Of The Proletariat *