Re: [LUG] Help Please - CDROM Behavior

On Friday 24 September 2004 20:57, Matt Lee wrote:

Check your Yast logs, to find out what you installed and post back,
would be a good start.

Where do I find those?  The only one in YaST I can find tells me what, but not
when.

Incidently I did a Google and several users report the same problem but nobody
has come up with a reason for it, although either changing the CD-ROM drive,
or using Gnome instead of KDE worked in some cases.

--
David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon

A Linux user.