Re: [LUG] Help Please - CDROM Behavior

I have SuSE 9.1 installed on my box which has CD-ROM and DVD RW drives.
Yesterday I downloaded a few online updates via YaST - but can't remember
which ones. Since then my CD-ROM sporadically opens itself for no apparent
reason; with or without any applications running.

Can't find /poltergeist/cdrom/eject/random/ or what is causing it to happen -
any ideas - before I call the vicar in?

Check your Yast logs, to find out what you installed and post back, would be a good start.

matt

A GNU/Linux User ;)