[LUG] Thunderbird

I'm thinking of moving away from Apple Mail and using Thunderbird for my email, as I can run it on GNU/Linux and on my Macintosh, so it'll be consistent.

Some questions I can't seem to fix though:-

0. How can I make it so that all email I send is in plain text by default? I don't like HTML email.

1. Incoming mail should be converted to text, or at least only show me the text version -- I don't want to have to see other people's fonts choices.

comedynetuk.com - The Best Thing in Comedy
<http://www.comedynetuk.com/> - 0870 922 0844