Re: [LUG] Hello, Introduction

Simon Waters wrote:

| worked for Zynet for a bit
Merlyn says they have a policy of employing Simons.

I've still got the letter of recomendation he wrote for me in ~96. And a copy of Zynet's website of that time.

Is Simon Moreley still there? I'm guessing probably not.

Which charity can we ask?

http://www.mareandfoal.org/

| I use Debian on my two servers because it's relatively secure and
| both headless (I found Debian 2.2 and 3 an utter pig to setup gfx and
| sound and if I wanted a desktop box I'd probably pick another distro).
Coming Saturday ? See if the new stuff will convince you otherwise.

Sorry, gotta work - but thanks. I do download an image now and then and have a mosey, but for ease of use I couldn't find better than Fedora or Knoppix. But then, I think Debian is for different things...