[LUG] Fedora 2 Default System Session

Thanks for replies on ISPs and My windows box starting AOL whenever the linux
box starts up.  I will check the networking setup as I must sort out getting
the Windows Box to Log into the Linux.  It is a password problem and Neil led
me through this before so I should only have to find his email.  I have a
sneaky feeling I must reconfigure Windows as multi users.

However

This next question is so dumb I hope I dont get banned!  I like to use KDE not
GNOME.  My login screen defaults to "Default System Session", (seems
sensible) but this is always GNOME.  I have searched high and low to find
where I change it, but to no avail.  It is probably blindingly obvious!

Thanks

Peter